Rental Agent (Dubai/ Abu Dhabi)
To transact car rental services with prospective customers delivering high standards of customer service in line with customer’s profile and contribute to achieve the targets
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive enquiries from the walk-in customers/telephone, take bookings, and provide information on the availability and rental charges.
- Ensure operational guidelines are met while servicing the customers.
- Check the customers’ credentials and drivers’ license draw up a rental agreement and arrange to deliver the car to the customers in a prim condition.
- Ensure the cars returned are checked by the drivers for damages, mileage etc, process the payment for the customer and obtain the relevant approvals and documentation from them.
- Check for overdue agreements on a daily basis.
- Timely collection of payments due from clients on a monthly basis
- Physically check the vehicles for the hygiene and quality before delivered to the client.
Control OT for all location drivers
- Liaise with the customers in case of disputed payments of traffic fines etc to ensure timely recovery
- Maintain housekeeping standards in the counter to portray a professional image.
- Ensure documents like rental agreements, daily sales report etc are forwarded to the Main office on a daily basis.
Qualification and Experience:
- High School or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Car rental sales in GCC Market
- Exposure to multicultural environment
- Well-groomed with pleasant personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office